MP cabinet expansion: Portfolios to be announced on Sunday
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Saturday said the portfolios of ministers inducted in the recent cabinet expansion would be announced on Sunday.
"Tomorrow also happens to be Madhya Pradesh Day and the announcement of the portfolios would come as a gift to the ministers," the Chief Minister told reporters at his residence.
Answering a question, Chouhan said in his view there has been no delay in the allotment of portfolios.
"The expansion took place on Wednesday evening and I was he was not here yesterday and the portfolios would be announced tomorrow," he said.
The Chief Minister, however, admitted that delay in announcing the portfolios led to unwanted speculation in the local media.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- DNA: Will multi-level car parking system across India help reduce traffic jams?
- DNA: Why no voice is being raised in favour of Kashmiri Pandits?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city