MP cabinet expansion: Portfolios to be announced on Sunday
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Saturday said the portfolios of ministers inducted in the recent cabinet expansion would be announced on Sunday.
"Tomorrow also happens to be Madhya Pradesh Day and the announcement of the portfolios would come as a gift to the ministers," the Chief Minister told reporters at his residence.
Answering a question, Chouhan said in his view there has been no delay in the allotment of portfolios.
"The expansion took place on Wednesday evening and I was he was not here yesterday and the portfolios would be announced tomorrow," he said.
The Chief Minister, however, admitted that delay in announcing the portfolios led to unwanted speculation in the local media.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'