MP cabinet expansion: Portfolios to be announced on Sunday
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Saturday said the portfolios of ministers inducted in the recent cabinet expansion would be announced on Sunday.
"Tomorrow also happens to be Madhya Pradesh Day and the announcement of the portfolios would come as a gift to the ministers," the Chief Minister told reporters at his residence.
Answering a question, Chouhan said in his view there has been no delay in the allotment of portfolios.
"The expansion took place on Wednesday evening and I was he was not here yesterday and the portfolios would be announced tomorrow," he said.
The Chief Minister, however, admitted that delay in announcing the portfolios led to unwanted speculation in the local media.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP