MP cabinet expansion: Portfolios to be announced on Sunday
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Saturday said the portfolios of ministers inducted in the recent cabinet expansion would be announced on Sunday.
"Tomorrow also happens to be Madhya Pradesh Day and the announcement of the portfolios would come as a gift to the ministers," the Chief Minister told reporters at his residence.
Answering a question, Chouhan said in his view there has been no delay in the allotment of portfolios.
"The expansion took place on Wednesday evening and I was he was not here yesterday and the portfolios would be announced tomorrow," he said.
The Chief Minister, however, admitted that delay in announcing the portfolios led to unwanted speculation in the local media.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested