MP Chief Minister declares assets in state Assembly
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has given an advance of Rs 26,90,000 to his wife Sadhna Singh, according to the details of movable and immovable properties owned by the CM tabled in the state Assembly.
As per the details tabled Tuesday evening, Chouhan also owns gold jewellery totalling 64 grams, one revolver and domestic items worth around Rs 2 lakh.
He has deposits and cash worth Rs 17 lakh in his own and his sons` names.
The Chief Minister has two houses, one in Vidisha while the other is in the MLA`s complex at Riveria town for which he still has to repay a bank loan of Rs 20,50,000.
Chouhan also pays an annual premium of Rs 6,617 for his LIC policy while his two sons pay a premium of Rs 10,610 for their LIC policies.
As per the details, Chouhan`s wife, Sadhna Singh owns an Ambassador car which is a 2000 model and has gold jewellery weighing 470 grams.
Sadhna has cash and deposits totalling Rs 3.75 lakh and has agricultural plots at Sherpur and Bains villages in Vidisha district.
She also owns a flat at Arera Colony in Bhopal, besides a warehouse in Vidisha and a housing plot in Bhopal.
Sadhna has National Savings Certificates for Rs 20,000 and she pays Rs 6,287 annual premium for her LIC policy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued