MP CM asks depts to make proposals for availing Budget schemes
Bhopal: Describing the recent Union Budget as "far-sighted" which aims to lay foundation of a strong India, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has asked various departments to make proposals for availing benefits of the schemes announced in the Budget.
"A number of new schemes for different departments have been announced in the Central Budget. If all state government departments make proper preparations now, better benefits can be availed from it for MP," Chouhan said while addressing a meeting on `Central Budget-possibilities for Madhya Pradesh` here last evening.
"Madhya Pradesh should also contribute suggestions for Central Budget`s programmes and schemes which are in the process of being made into policies," he said.
All departments should collect information about their schemes and prepare proposals accordingly, he said.
Referring to Smart City Scheme and River Linking Scheme, he directed to prepare proposals in this regard on priority.
Chouhan said further possibilities of interlinking rivers should be explored in MP, adding that the state should start at its own level the scheme to develop farmers` markets for directly purchasing products from them.
Madhya Pradesh will be taken to new heights by 2018 and no stone will be left unturned for this, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested