MP CM leaves for China for WEF meet
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
Shivraj Singh Chouhan has left for China to attend a three-day `World Economic Forum` meeting from September 14.
The Chief Minister flew to Hong Kong last night from New
Delhi. From Hong Kong, Chouhan will reach Dalian, a city in
China today, officials said.
The delegation, accompanying Chouhan, includes Commerce
and Industry Minister Kailash Vijayvargiya, Principal
Secretary Industries P K Das, Managing Director of `Madhya
Pradesh Rajya Audyogik Vikas Nigam` Pramod Kumar Das,
secretaries to Chief Minister S K Mishra and Vivek Agrawal.
Chouhan will return to India on September 21.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today