MP CM leaves for China for WEF meet
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
Shivraj Singh Chouhan has left for China to attend a three-day `World Economic Forum` meeting from September 14.
The Chief Minister flew to Hong Kong last night from New
Delhi. From Hong Kong, Chouhan will reach Dalian, a city in
China today, officials said.
The delegation, accompanying Chouhan, includes Commerce
and Industry Minister Kailash Vijayvargiya, Principal
Secretary Industries P K Das, Managing Director of `Madhya
Pradesh Rajya Audyogik Vikas Nigam` Pramod Kumar Das,
secretaries to Chief Minister S K Mishra and Vivek Agrawal.
Chouhan will return to India on September 21.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says