MP CM meets South African officials to explore scope for trade
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan today met Premier Ace Magashule of the Free State province of South Africa to explore areas of co-operation and trade.
The two leaders agreed to build strong links between Madhya Pradesh and Free State, according to an official release.
Chouhan is on a visit of South Africa looking for investment opportunities.
Accepting Chouhan`s invitation to visit Madhya Pradesh, Magashule said that a delegation would visit the state in July to search avenues for co-operation and trade in the fields of agriculture, education and the development of small and medium enterprises.
The premier would also participate in The Global Investors` Summit to be held at Indore in October, the release said.
Chouhan and other Madhya Pradesh delegation members also held discussions with officials of the Northwest Province who made an extensive presentation about their investment and development plans.
South Africa`s Northwest province has expressed a keen interest in Madhya Pradesh.
Discussions focused on key sectors like tourism, wildlife management, exploration, mining and food processing, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery