MP CM meets South African officials to explore scope for trade
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan today met Premier Ace Magashule of the Free State province of South Africa to explore areas of co-operation and trade.
The two leaders agreed to build strong links between Madhya Pradesh and Free State, according to an official release.
Chouhan is on a visit of South Africa looking for investment opportunities.
Accepting Chouhan`s invitation to visit Madhya Pradesh, Magashule said that a delegation would visit the state in July to search avenues for co-operation and trade in the fields of agriculture, education and the development of small and medium enterprises.
The premier would also participate in The Global Investors` Summit to be held at Indore in October, the release said.
Chouhan and other Madhya Pradesh delegation members also held discussions with officials of the Northwest Province who made an extensive presentation about their investment and development plans.
South Africa`s Northwest province has expressed a keen interest in Madhya Pradesh.
Discussions focused on key sectors like tourism, wildlife management, exploration, mining and food processing, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part II
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part III
- India is 35th member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Excessive childbirth fear can lead to post-partum depression
- Indian Sports Fraternity on Lionel Messi's decision to quit Argentina. See their reaction on Twitter!
- Formula 1: Bernie Ecclestone planning to scrap 'unequal' prize money structure
- Top Chinese envoy visits Vietnam as South China Sea tension rises
- Sensex stays flat after worst fall in four months