MP CM’s bizarre advice: Stay away from Internet, TV
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has come out with a bizarre statement, saying youths should stay away from Internet and television.
Addressing a gathering in his home state, Chouhan advised youths to stay away from Internet and television as it many times it shuts down the brain.
“The people who are used to computer just cannot see the outer world,” the Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister said.
“Leave television, Internet and join ‘akharas’ as it keeps the body fit,” Chouhan further told the gathering.
It was not just the chief minister but his Home Minister Uma Shankar Gupta also came up with a bizarre statement. Gupta said according to a study, in 84 percent of the rape cases relatives and acquaintances are involved, so it is not possible to take precautionary measures to prevent such crimes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi