MP CM’s bizarre advice: Stay away from Internet, TV
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has come out with a bizarre statement, saying youths should stay away from Internet and television.
Addressing a gathering in his home state, Chouhan advised youths to stay away from Internet and television as it many times it shuts down the brain.
“The people who are used to computer just cannot see the outer world,” the Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister said.
“Leave television, Internet and join ‘akharas’ as it keeps the body fit,” Chouhan further told the gathering.
It was not just the chief minister but his Home Minister Uma Shankar Gupta also came up with a bizarre statement. Gupta said according to a study, in 84 percent of the rape cases relatives and acquaintances are involved, so it is not possible to take precautionary measures to prevent such crimes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen