MP CM’s bizarre advice: Stay away from Internet, TV
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has come out with a bizarre statement, saying youths should stay away from Internet and television.
Addressing a gathering in his home state, Chouhan advised youths to stay away from Internet and television as it many times it shuts down the brain.
“The people who are used to computer just cannot see the outer world,” the Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister said.
“Leave television, Internet and join ‘akharas’ as it keeps the body fit,” Chouhan further told the gathering.
It was not just the chief minister but his Home Minister Uma Shankar Gupta also came up with a bizarre statement. Gupta said according to a study, in 84 percent of the rape cases relatives and acquaintances are involved, so it is not possible to take precautionary measures to prevent such crimes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh arrives in Kashmir, meets civil society delegation
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Delhi Police files three chargesheets on Patiala House Court violence
- Govt aims to make India ''tax paying, not tax evading'' society: Arun Jaitley
- 'Madaari' grosses Rs 4.45 crore worldwide on opening day
- One jawan martyred as Army foils infiltration bid in Kupwara, curfew lifted from parts of Valley
- 'Casino Royale' actress Caterina Murino was sleepless over rape cases in India