MP computerises records of 15,000 Wakf properties
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh has become the first state in the country to computerise records of 15,000 Wakf properties.
It is also the first state where Rs 80 lakh grant is given to Wakf Board, an official release said here today.
Madhya Pradesh Wakf Board has 14,702 properties in the form of mosques, burial grounds and dargahs, worth about Rs 52,000 crore and is nearing the top slot in the country with regard to its properties, the release said.
It is carrying out various activities for conservation and collection of Wakf records and linking these with all the Wakfs.
The Union government has also lauded the works done for management of Wakf properties in the state, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog