MP Cong complains to electoral officer against BJP leader
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Congress unit vice president, Rameshwar Neekhra has complained to the state chief electoral officer against BJP MP Kaptan Singh Solanki for allegedly threatening Congress workers in Neemuch.
In his memorandum to the electoral officer last evening, Neekhra demanded that the Election Commission should register a case against Solanki, while alleging that the BJP leader had recently talked about preventing Congress workers from casting their votes.
The Assembly elections in the state are slated around year end.
Neekhra also alleged that Congress voters were being identified and their names were being deleted from the voters` lists.
Earlier, leader of Opposition in MP Assembly, Ajay Singh had also criticised Solanki and state minister Kailash Vijaywargia.
Ajay alleged that they talked about preventing Congress workers from casting their votes, used derogatory language against employees and officials.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!