MP Cong demands resignation of state minister
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Congress unit Thursday demanded the resignation of state Tribal Welfare Minister Vijay Shah for holding new year party in Bandhavgarh at a time when the nation was mourning the death of Delhi gang-rape victim.
State Congress unit president Kantilal Bhuria, Leader of Opposition in Assembly, Ajay Singh and party unit`s media department chairman Manak Agrawal, in separate statements, criticised Shah for organising the festivities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city