MP Cong Secy expelled after his arrest for drug peddling
Indore: Expelled Madhya Pradesh Congress
secretary Mehmood Khan, arrested on the charge of drug
peddling, was today taken on three-day transit remand by the
Chief Judicial Magistrate (CJM) P C Gupta today allowed
the application of the Karnataka police, seeking his three-day
Khan, a resident of Ratlam was arrested at Juni
locality in Indore by Madhya Pradesh Crime Branch on
September 14 in an attempt to illegally transport 6000 litre
of spirit to Karnataka.
The Karnataka police had booked him under relevant
sections on August 5.
Khan was expelled from the party for six years yesterday
following his arrest.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed