‘MP Cong should launch agitation against Centre’
Bhopal: Terming the proposed `Jail Bharo`
agitation of Congress in Madhya Pradesh as anti-people, the
ruling BJP on Sunday said it should instead protest against the
Centre for not providing enough quantity of fertilisers, power
and funds to the state.
Congress has given a call for Jail Bharo agitation in the
state tomorrow to highlight the plight of the people,
especially the farmers who are suffering because of shortage
of fertilisers and power.
Madhya Pradesh Public Relations Minister Laxmikant
Sharma said today that Congress "should have targeted the UPA
government for not providing enough fertilisers, power and
funds to the state instead of creating obstacles in the
development of the state.”
State had approached the Centre on this issue, but in
vain, he said. The MLAs from the state who recently met Union
Ministers in Delhi could not get any relief, he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- ISI plotting terror attacks on India in December: Sources