‘MP Cong should launch agitation against Centre’
Bhopal: Terming the proposed `Jail Bharo`
agitation of Congress in Madhya Pradesh as anti-people, the
ruling BJP on Sunday said it should instead protest against the
Centre for not providing enough quantity of fertilisers, power
and funds to the state.
Congress has given a call for Jail Bharo agitation in the
state tomorrow to highlight the plight of the people,
especially the farmers who are suffering because of shortage
of fertilisers and power.
Madhya Pradesh Public Relations Minister Laxmikant
Sharma said today that Congress "should have targeted the UPA
government for not providing enough fertilisers, power and
funds to the state instead of creating obstacles in the
development of the state.”
State had approached the Centre on this issue, but in
vain, he said. The MLAs from the state who recently met Union
Ministers in Delhi could not get any relief, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 4 pm
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam