MP Cong spokesman receives threatening calls
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Congress spokesman
K K Mishra on Wednesday said he received a threatening call warning
him to stop making statements against State Industries
minister Kailash Vijaywargia.
Mishra told agency that he received the phone call when he
was sitting at the Madhya Pradesh Congress office on Monday
He said this was the second time that such a call has
been made to him for speaking against the minister.
The spokesman said that he had complained to the police
which had traced and identified the caller as Subhash Sisodiya
of Indore who was a small-time leader with the BJP.
Meanwhile, BJP sources said Mishra was trying to seek
"When no Congress spokesman has been threatened why
should such threats be given to Mishra alone," they said.
- Check jkbose.co.in for JKBOSE 12th Results 2016: Jammu and Kashmir Board Class 12 results declared
- AgustaWestland VVIP chopper deal: Manohar Parrikar to make statement in Parliament today
- IPL 2016: Unsold at auction, Hashim Amla signed by Kings XI Punjab as replacement for injured Shaun Marsh
- NEET 2016: 2nd phase to be held on July 24; Centre and CBSE should start preparations, says Supreme Court
- 12 Jaish-e-Mohammed terrorists detained as Delhi Police foils major terror plot, seizes explosives