MP Cong spokesman receives threatening calls
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Congress spokesman
K K Mishra on Wednesday said he received a threatening call warning
him to stop making statements against State Industries
minister Kailash Vijaywargia.
Mishra told agency that he received the phone call when he
was sitting at the Madhya Pradesh Congress office on Monday
He said this was the second time that such a call has
been made to him for speaking against the minister.
The spokesman said that he had complained to the police
which had traced and identified the caller as Subhash Sisodiya
of Indore who was a small-time leader with the BJP.
Meanwhile, BJP sources said Mishra was trying to seek
"When no Congress spokesman has been threatened why
should such threats be given to Mishra alone," they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?