MP Cong spokesman receives threatening calls
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Congress spokesman
K K Mishra on Wednesday said he received a threatening call warning
him to stop making statements against State Industries
minister Kailash Vijaywargia.
Mishra told agency that he received the phone call when he
was sitting at the Madhya Pradesh Congress office on Monday
He said this was the second time that such a call has
been made to him for speaking against the minister.
The spokesman said that he had complained to the police
which had traced and identified the caller as Subhash Sisodiya
of Indore who was a small-time leader with the BJP.
Meanwhile, BJP sources said Mishra was trying to seek
"When no Congress spokesman has been threatened why
should such threats be given to Mishra alone," they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- PM Modi condoles APJ Abdul Kalam's death
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB