MP Congress MLA Arif Aqeel bereaved
Bhopal: Congress MLA Arif Aqeel`s father Syed Aqeel Ahmed passed away yesterday after a prolonged illness, family sources said.
He was 82.
His body was laid to rest at the Bade Bagh graveyard in the city.
A large number of people including Madhya Pradesh Home Minister Uma Shanker Gupta and many politicians attended the last rites.
Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh, Leader of Opposition in state Assembly Ajay Singh and state Congress media department chairman Manak Agarwal also expressed their condolences over the demise of the MLA`s father.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi