MP Congress warns BJP that fascist tactics won`t be tolerated
Bhopal: The leader of the opposition in the Madhya Pradesh assembly Ajay Singh has warned BJP leaders that a befitting reply would be given to them if they tried to implement their "fascist" thinking in the state.
In a statement, the leader of the opposition strongly criticised statements by BJP MP Kaptan Singh Solanki and Madhya Pradesh minister Kailash Vijaywargia.
Ajay alleged that they talked about preventing Congress workers from casting their votes, used derogatory language against employees and even threatened to gouge the eyes of officials.
The Congress and the people of Madhya Pradesh would not tolerate the use of "fascist tactics" by the BJP in a democratic set up, Ajay Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!