MP Congress warns BJP that fascist tactics won`t be tolerated
Bhopal: The leader of the opposition in the Madhya Pradesh assembly Ajay Singh has warned BJP leaders that a befitting reply would be given to them if they tried to implement their "fascist" thinking in the state.
In a statement, the leader of the opposition strongly criticised statements by BJP MP Kaptan Singh Solanki and Madhya Pradesh minister Kailash Vijaywargia.
Ajay alleged that they talked about preventing Congress workers from casting their votes, used derogatory language against employees and even threatened to gouge the eyes of officials.
The Congress and the people of Madhya Pradesh would not tolerate the use of "fascist tactics" by the BJP in a democratic set up, Ajay Singh said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days