MP: Corrupt babu’s bungalow to be turned into school
Indore: In what could be a lesson for corrupt babus, a special court here on Friday ordered the setting up of a school in the residence of a tainted Regional Transport Office clerk, Raman Dhuldhoye.
The court also ordered that his unaccounted property worth Rs 6.94 crores be confiscated.
The Economic Offences Wing (EOW) had earlier raided his residences and properties in December 2011.
Raman Dhuldhoye had, in his 15-year-long stint as an RTO clerk, built an empire that included a sprawling farmhouse, four tracts of land, four expensive cars and huge quantity of gold and silver jewellery.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok