MP: Corrupt babu’s bungalow to be turned into school
Indore: In what could be a lesson for corrupt babus, a special court here on Friday ordered the setting up of a school in the residence of a tainted Regional Transport Office clerk, Raman Dhuldhoye.
The court also ordered that his unaccounted property worth Rs 6.94 crores be confiscated.
The Economic Offences Wing (EOW) had earlier raided his residences and properties in December 2011.
Raman Dhuldhoye had, in his 15-year-long stint as an RTO clerk, built an empire that included a sprawling farmhouse, four tracts of land, four expensive cars and huge quantity of gold and silver jewellery.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!