MP exam scam: Sudhir Sharma sent to judicial custody till Aug 13
Zee Media Bureau
Bhopal: A local court remanded mining baron and a key accused in the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board`s (MPPEB) police sub-inspector and constable recruitment exam, Sudhir Sharma to judicial custody till August 13.
Sharma had surrendered before a court here last week. He was absconding for a long time and the Special Task Force (STF) which is probing the MPPEB scam had announced a reward of Rs 5,000 on him.
The STF had formally Sharma arrested him after the court handed over Sharma on a day`s remand.
Sharma maintains that he has been falsely implicated in the case.
Sharma, who was a school teacher, was very close to arrested former Higher and Technical Education Minister, Laxmikant Sharma.
The court also directed the STF to submit the case diary related to the constable recruitment scam tomorrow in court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part II
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part III
- India is 35th member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Wimbledon: World No. 223 dumps out Ana Ivanovic in first round
- Wimbledon 2016: Novak Djokovic begins title defence with a solid victory
- Shiva Thapa, Manoj Kumar can win gold at Rio Olympics: Vikas Krishan
- Rajinikanth doing well, in US for medical test: Brother
- Pakistan admits stalling India's NSG bid; says will not back down from 'principled stand' on Kashmir