MP exam scam: Sudhir Sharma sent to judicial custody till Aug 13
Zee Media Bureau
Bhopal: A local court remanded mining baron and a key accused in the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board`s (MPPEB) police sub-inspector and constable recruitment exam, Sudhir Sharma to judicial custody till August 13.
Sharma had surrendered before a court here last week. He was absconding for a long time and the Special Task Force (STF) which is probing the MPPEB scam had announced a reward of Rs 5,000 on him.
The STF had formally Sharma arrested him after the court handed over Sharma on a day`s remand.
Sharma maintains that he has been falsely implicated in the case.
Sharma, who was a school teacher, was very close to arrested former Higher and Technical Education Minister, Laxmikant Sharma.
The court also directed the STF to submit the case diary related to the constable recruitment scam tomorrow in court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress