MP: Five brothers get life imprisonment for murder
Barwani (MP): A local court has awarded life imprisonment to five brothers for killing a farmer belonging to a tribal community in Silawad area of the district two years ago.
Additional District Judge of Barwani H S Solanki sentenced Bala, Rem Singh, Hajariya, Mastariya and Babu to life sentences for the murder of Jhanzad Barela.
The court also imposed fine of Rs 5,000 on each of them.
According to the prosecution, the five brothers had killed Barela with sharp-edged weapons on August 22, 2010 over a land dispute.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?