MP Governor`s ex-OSD, BSP leader arrested in recruitment scams
Bhopal: Dhanraj Yadav, former Officer on Special Duty (OSD) to the Madhya Pradesh Governor Ram Naresh Yadav, and BSP leader Radha Raman Ahirwar have been arrested in connection with two recruitment examination scams in the state.
The MP Special Task Force arrested the two accused yesterday from Bhopal, STF sources said here Tuesday.
While Yadav was arrested in connection with the police examination recruitment exam of 2012, Ahirwar was booked for rigging teachers` recruitment examination conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (PEB) in 2011.
Sources said that Yadav misused his official position and referred many candidates for recruitment as police constable to PEB`s Exam Controller Dr Pankaj Trivedi and Chief System Analyst, Nitin Mahindra.
Also, names of candidates referred by Yadav were found from the data sheet on the hard disk on Mahindra`s computer.
While Ahirwar, ex-BSP president of Vidisha district got selected some candidates in contractual teachers eligibility test grade-II through Yadav and Trivedi.
Both Yadav and Ahirwar reportedly hail from Mau district of Uttar Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note