MP Governor`s ex-OSD, BSP leader arrested in recruitment scams
Bhopal: Dhanraj Yadav, former Officer on Special Duty (OSD) to the Madhya Pradesh Governor Ram Naresh Yadav, and BSP leader Radha Raman Ahirwar have been arrested in connection with two recruitment examination scams in the state.
The MP Special Task Force arrested the two accused yesterday from Bhopal, STF sources said here Tuesday.
While Yadav was arrested in connection with the police examination recruitment exam of 2012, Ahirwar was booked for rigging teachers` recruitment examination conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (PEB) in 2011.
Sources said that Yadav misused his official position and referred many candidates for recruitment as police constable to PEB`s Exam Controller Dr Pankaj Trivedi and Chief System Analyst, Nitin Mahindra.
Also, names of candidates referred by Yadav were found from the data sheet on the hard disk on Mahindra`s computer.
While Ahirwar, ex-BSP president of Vidisha district got selected some candidates in contractual teachers eligibility test grade-II through Yadav and Trivedi.
Both Yadav and Ahirwar reportedly hail from Mau district of Uttar Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena was Indrani’s daughter from her previous marriage, not sister
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- DNA: Sheena Bora's murder case- Know how the mystery unfolded!
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport