MP govt calls for alertness about swine flu
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Health Department has issued directives to the district collectors and chief medical and health officers to remain alert about cases of swine flu in the state.
All the CMOs have been directed to convene meetings of the district task force under the chairmanship of concerning district collector immediately, an official release said here today.
Civil surgeons and doctors of private hospitals should also be invited to the meeting.
They have also been directed to follow the directives issued by the Union government for prevention and cure of swine flu. The A-category patients suffering from general symptoms of cold should be sent back home after giving medicines as per nature of disease.
Instructions have been given to administer temiflu medicine to category-B patients suffering from high fever (100 degrees), body ache and headache. C-category patients should be admitted and treated in hospital.
Directives have been given to send samples of such patients for test to laboratory, the release said.
Directives have also been given to set up a swine flu screening room in each district hospital and keep it functional round-the-clock, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says