MP govt calls for alertness about swine flu
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Health Department has issued directives to the district collectors and chief medical and health officers to remain alert about cases of swine flu in the state.
All the CMOs have been directed to convene meetings of the district task force under the chairmanship of concerning district collector immediately, an official release said here today.
Civil surgeons and doctors of private hospitals should also be invited to the meeting.
They have also been directed to follow the directives issued by the Union government for prevention and cure of swine flu. The A-category patients suffering from general symptoms of cold should be sent back home after giving medicines as per nature of disease.
Instructions have been given to administer temiflu medicine to category-B patients suffering from high fever (100 degrees), body ache and headache. C-category patients should be admitted and treated in hospital.
Directives have been given to send samples of such patients for test to laboratory, the release said.
Directives have also been given to set up a swine flu screening room in each district hospital and keep it functional round-the-clock, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- AIB: Polythene ban - Do we care enough?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam