MP govt calls for alertness about swine flu
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Health Department has issued directives to the district collectors and chief medical and health officers to remain alert about cases of swine flu in the state.
All the CMOs have been directed to convene meetings of the district task force under the chairmanship of concerning district collector immediately, an official release said here today.
Civil surgeons and doctors of private hospitals should also be invited to the meeting.
They have also been directed to follow the directives issued by the Union government for prevention and cure of swine flu. The A-category patients suffering from general symptoms of cold should be sent back home after giving medicines as per nature of disease.
Instructions have been given to administer temiflu medicine to category-B patients suffering from high fever (100 degrees), body ache and headache. C-category patients should be admitted and treated in hospital.
Directives have been given to send samples of such patients for test to laboratory, the release said.
Directives have also been given to set up a swine flu screening room in each district hospital and keep it functional round-the-clock, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Varun Dhawan, Jacqueline and John Abraham in 'Sau Tarah Ke' making video look HIGH on energy! Watch now
- Indian Premier League overdose? This is what BCCI intends to do in September
- 'CashEnglish' app rewards users with real cash
- Oh boy! Some cool tips for men's styling
- Superstar Mohanlal wants CM Vijayan to tackle Kerala's 'biggest terror', here is what he said