MP govt calls for alertness about swine flu
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Health Department has issued directives to the district collectors and chief medical and health officers to remain alert about cases of swine flu in the state.
All the CMOs have been directed to convene meetings of the district task force under the chairmanship of concerning district collector immediately, an official release said here today.
Civil surgeons and doctors of private hospitals should also be invited to the meeting.
They have also been directed to follow the directives issued by the Union government for prevention and cure of swine flu. The A-category patients suffering from general symptoms of cold should be sent back home after giving medicines as per nature of disease.
Instructions have been given to administer temiflu medicine to category-B patients suffering from high fever (100 degrees), body ache and headache. C-category patients should be admitted and treated in hospital.
Directives have been given to send samples of such patients for test to laboratory, the release said.
Directives have also been given to set up a swine flu screening room in each district hospital and keep it functional round-the-clock, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Nirbhaya' gang-rape: Convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail, admitted to hospital
- Iranian Navy in `unsafe` intercept of US destroyer: Defense official
- PM Narendra Modi condemns attack on Kabul`s American University
- Italy earthquake kills 159 as rescuers race to find survivors