MP Govt calls for planned action in illegal mining
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Government has issued instructions to district collectors to ensure "planned action" along with police against illegal mining sites.
Secretary of Mineral Resources Shailendra Singh has given instructions that henceforth police officers should strictly accompany the state officials, when they visit the illegal mining sites.
Calling for a strict, concrete and planned action against illegal mining, Singh instructed here on Tuesday evening that mining inspectors must wear uniform while they were on duty.
The instructions come in the wake of incidents, in which, state government officers and employees were allegedly misbehaved with and were physically assaulted at illegal mining sites.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands