MP Govt calls for planned action in illegal mining
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Government has issued instructions to district collectors to ensure "planned action" along with police against illegal mining sites.
Secretary of Mineral Resources Shailendra Singh has given instructions that henceforth police officers should strictly accompany the state officials, when they visit the illegal mining sites.
Calling for a strict, concrete and planned action against illegal mining, Singh instructed here on Tuesday evening that mining inspectors must wear uniform while they were on duty.
The instructions come in the wake of incidents, in which, state government officers and employees were allegedly misbehaved with and were physically assaulted at illegal mining sites.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown