MP Govt calls for planned action in illegal mining
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Government has issued instructions to district collectors to ensure "planned action" along with police against illegal mining sites.
Secretary of Mineral Resources Shailendra Singh has given instructions that henceforth police officers should strictly accompany the state officials, when they visit the illegal mining sites.
Calling for a strict, concrete and planned action against illegal mining, Singh instructed here on Tuesday evening that mining inspectors must wear uniform while they were on duty.
The instructions come in the wake of incidents, in which, state government officers and employees were allegedly misbehaved with and were physically assaulted at illegal mining sites.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi