MP Govt calls for planned action in illegal mining
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Government has issued instructions to district collectors to ensure "planned action" along with police against illegal mining sites.
Secretary of Mineral Resources Shailendra Singh has given instructions that henceforth police officers should strictly accompany the state officials, when they visit the illegal mining sites.
Calling for a strict, concrete and planned action against illegal mining, Singh instructed here on Tuesday evening that mining inspectors must wear uniform while they were on duty.
The instructions come in the wake of incidents, in which, state government officers and employees were allegedly misbehaved with and were physically assaulted at illegal mining sites.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal