MP govt completes work to assist Haj pilgrims
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh government has made all necessary arrangements at Haj Transit Point to cater to the Haj pilgrims.
The state government has done necessary arrangements to facilitate Haj pilgrims at its transit camp Tajul Masajid for sending them to Bhopal airport, an official release said Thursday.
The government has instructed departments concerned to complete preparations pertaining to security, parking, traffic, installation of metal detectors at the Point by September 22.
Arrival of Haj pilgrims and their families at Tajul Masjid will commence from September 23 and the first Haj flight from Raja Bhoj airport will take off for Jeddah on September 26 and the last flight on October 1, the release said.
The Commissioner of Customs and DIG (Immigration) have been tasked with completion of the formalities concerned before departure of Haj pilgrims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’