MP govt completes work to assist Haj pilgrims
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh government has made all necessary arrangements at Haj Transit Point to cater to the Haj pilgrims.
The state government has done necessary arrangements to facilitate Haj pilgrims at its transit camp Tajul Masajid for sending them to Bhopal airport, an official release said Thursday.
The government has instructed departments concerned to complete preparations pertaining to security, parking, traffic, installation of metal detectors at the Point by September 22.
Arrival of Haj pilgrims and their families at Tajul Masjid will commence from September 23 and the first Haj flight from Raja Bhoj airport will take off for Jeddah on September 26 and the last flight on October 1, the release said.
The Commissioner of Customs and DIG (Immigration) have been tasked with completion of the formalities concerned before departure of Haj pilgrims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal