MP govt completes work to assist Haj pilgrims
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh government has made all necessary arrangements at Haj Transit Point to cater to the Haj pilgrims.
The state government has done necessary arrangements to facilitate Haj pilgrims at its transit camp Tajul Masajid for sending them to Bhopal airport, an official release said Thursday.
The government has instructed departments concerned to complete preparations pertaining to security, parking, traffic, installation of metal detectors at the Point by September 22.
Arrival of Haj pilgrims and their families at Tajul Masjid will commence from September 23 and the first Haj flight from Raja Bhoj airport will take off for Jeddah on September 26 and the last flight on October 1, the release said.
The Commissioner of Customs and DIG (Immigration) have been tasked with completion of the formalities concerned before departure of Haj pilgrims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- First Minister Nicola Sturgeon plans EU future for Scotland after Brexit
- Seven hospitalized in California stabbing at neo-Nazi rally
- I respect martyrdom but you're trained to kill enemy, not to die - Manohar Parrikar told jawans
- Pampore attack: Did CRPF ignore specific intelligence input from Jammu and Kashmir Police?
- Euro 2016: Belgium beat Hungary 4-0 to reach quarterfinal as Yannick Carrasco scores final goal