MP govt completes work to assist Haj pilgrims
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh government has made all necessary arrangements at Haj Transit Point to cater to the Haj pilgrims.
The state government has done necessary arrangements to facilitate Haj pilgrims at its transit camp Tajul Masajid for sending them to Bhopal airport, an official release said Thursday.
The government has instructed departments concerned to complete preparations pertaining to security, parking, traffic, installation of metal detectors at the Point by September 22.
Arrival of Haj pilgrims and their families at Tajul Masjid will commence from September 23 and the first Haj flight from Raja Bhoj airport will take off for Jeddah on September 26 and the last flight on October 1, the release said.
The Commissioner of Customs and DIG (Immigration) have been tasked with completion of the formalities concerned before departure of Haj pilgrims.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'