MP govt completes work to assist Haj pilgrims
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh government has made all necessary arrangements at Haj Transit Point to cater to the Haj pilgrims.
The state government has done necessary arrangements to facilitate Haj pilgrims at its transit camp Tajul Masajid for sending them to Bhopal airport, an official release said Thursday.
The government has instructed departments concerned to complete preparations pertaining to security, parking, traffic, installation of metal detectors at the Point by September 22.
Arrival of Haj pilgrims and their families at Tajul Masjid will commence from September 23 and the first Haj flight from Raja Bhoj airport will take off for Jeddah on September 26 and the last flight on October 1, the release said.
The Commissioner of Customs and DIG (Immigration) have been tasked with completion of the formalities concerned before departure of Haj pilgrims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Monsoon's after-effects troubling everyday lives in cities
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Mumbai local crashes into platform at Churchgate Station
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- #SelfieWithDaughter trends worldwide on Twitter after PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat'
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him