MP Govt flouted noise pollution norms: Ajay Singh
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Congress Thursday
demanded that cases be filed against the chief minister and
top officials for violating noise pollution norms during the
state Formation Day function held on November 1.
Dubbing the expenses incurred during the function as
"shameless", the Leader of Opposition in MP Assembly Ajay
Singh said, "the cases for defying noise pollution norms
should be registered against the chief minister, state BJP
chief, the chief secretary, Bhopal commissioner, the DGP and
"There was no doubt that the State Day was a matter of
pride for the people of Madhya Pradesh, however, it was sad
that their hard earned money was wasted in a extravagant way,"
Ajay said in a statement.
Referring to the Supreme Court order on the deadline
on playing music after 10 PM, Ajay said the event on November
1 went on till 2 AM.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'