MP govt hikes DA of employees
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh government has hiked by eight per cent the dearness allowance (DA) of employees with effect from January 1 this year.
This was announced by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan yesterday while laying the foundation stone for several developmental projects worth Rs 27.66 crore at Budha village in Mandsour district.
With the revised allowance, state employees will now be entitled to a total of 80 percent DA along with their salaries, sources said today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena was Indrani’s daughter from her previous marriage, not sister
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- Gujarat quota stir: PM Modi appeals for peace
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal