MP govt hikes DA of employees
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh government has hiked by eight per cent the dearness allowance (DA) of employees with effect from January 1 this year.
This was announced by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan yesterday while laying the foundation stone for several developmental projects worth Rs 27.66 crore at Budha village in Mandsour district.
With the revised allowance, state employees will now be entitled to a total of 80 percent DA along with their salaries, sources said today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?