MP govt hikes DA of employees
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh government has hiked by eight per cent the dearness allowance (DA) of employees with effect from January 1 this year.
This was announced by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan yesterday while laying the foundation stone for several developmental projects worth Rs 27.66 crore at Budha village in Mandsour district.
With the revised allowance, state employees will now be entitled to a total of 80 percent DA along with their salaries, sources said today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi