MP Govt issues show-cause notice to IAS officer
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Government has issued a show-cause notice to an IAS officer for allegedly violating service rules.
The Additional Commissioner (Revenue) at Ujjain, Ramesh Thete, has been asked to submit his reply within seven days over certain objectionable remarks, an official release said.
The notice, issued yesterday, says that the senior bureaucrat while speaking to the media in the Mantralaya (secretariat) premises here on August 8 allegedly levelled several charges against the state government and Madhya Pradesh Lokayukta P P Naolekar.
Prima facie, this act of Thete is not in accordance with conduct of an IAS officer and amounts to violation of provisions of the All India Services (Conduct) Rules, 1968. Therefore, an explanation has been sought from the IAS officer, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok