MP Govt issues show-cause notice to IAS officer
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Government has issued a show-cause notice to an IAS officer for allegedly violating service rules.
The Additional Commissioner (Revenue) at Ujjain, Ramesh Thete, has been asked to submit his reply within seven days over certain objectionable remarks, an official release said.
The notice, issued yesterday, says that the senior bureaucrat while speaking to the media in the Mantralaya (secretariat) premises here on August 8 allegedly levelled several charges against the state government and Madhya Pradesh Lokayukta P P Naolekar.
Prima facie, this act of Thete is not in accordance with conduct of an IAS officer and amounts to violation of provisions of the All India Services (Conduct) Rules, 1968. Therefore, an explanation has been sought from the IAS officer, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges - Part II
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges - Part III
- DNA: Analysis of video of elderly woman being thrashed by daughter
- DNA: Analysis of video of elderly woman being thrashed by daughter - Part II
- Mafia don's calls: Maharashtra minister hits back at AAP
- Digvijay Singh seeks judicial probe into fake Batla House encounter
- Rahul Gandhi to lead rally against Arvind Kejriwal govt, Centre on May 28
- Watch video: Baby bison is attacked by a wolf – what happens next will give you goosebumps!
- Kejriwal gives one week deadline to discoms to solve outages problem