‘MP govt must reconsider drug trial policy’
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh government must reconsider its policy of not allowing drug trials to be conducted in the state, director of Bhopal AIIMS Dr Sandeep Kumar has said.
Addressing a press conference last evening, Sandeep Kumar said drug trials would be conducted on patients in the state and government`s permission would be sought for that.
"Drug trials are necessary for the development in the field of medicine," he said pointing out that the trials should be conducted in a serious and sincere manner.
"Doctors must be loyal to their profession as well as patients in order to conduct fair drug trials," he said.
Drug trials must be awarded and rewarded, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren