‘MP govt must reconsider drug trial policy’
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh government must reconsider its policy of not allowing drug trials to be conducted in the state, director of Bhopal AIIMS Dr Sandeep Kumar has said.
Addressing a press conference last evening, Sandeep Kumar said drug trials would be conducted on patients in the state and government`s permission would be sought for that.
"Drug trials are necessary for the development in the field of medicine," he said pointing out that the trials should be conducted in a serious and sincere manner.
"Doctors must be loyal to their profession as well as patients in order to conduct fair drug trials," he said.
Drug trials must be awarded and rewarded, he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living