MP govt not serious about development: Ajay Singh
Bhopal: The Leader of Opposition in Madhya Pradesh Assembly Ajay Singh on Thursday alleged that funds earmarked for developing infrastructure in the state lapsed due to apathy of ruling Shivraj Singh Chouhan government.
"It is a matter of shame that the state government, which makes tall claims on development, has allowed this much money to lapse," Singh said in a statement.
He said the government had been claiming that it would accord top priority to roads, power and health sectors, "however the fact is that the money allotted to these departments had not been spent".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part IV
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part II
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen