MP govt not serious about development: Ajay Singh
Bhopal: The Leader of Opposition in Madhya Pradesh Assembly Ajay Singh on Thursday alleged that funds earmarked for developing infrastructure in the state lapsed due to apathy of ruling Shivraj Singh Chouhan government.
"It is a matter of shame that the state government, which makes tall claims on development, has allowed this much money to lapse," Singh said in a statement.
He said the government had been claiming that it would accord top priority to roads, power and health sectors, "however the fact is that the money allotted to these departments had not been spent".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Democrats speaking about world that does not exist: Trump
- Stan Wawrinka advances to Toronto quarter-finals
- Islamic State releases new video of France church attacker
- Indonesia executes foreign convicts despite protests; Indian national spared
- Public sector bank employees on strike today; operations hit