MP govt not serious about development: Ajay Singh
Bhopal: The Leader of Opposition in Madhya Pradesh Assembly Ajay Singh on Thursday alleged that funds earmarked for developing infrastructure in the state lapsed due to apathy of ruling Shivraj Singh Chouhan government.
"It is a matter of shame that the state government, which makes tall claims on development, has allowed this much money to lapse," Singh said in a statement.
He said the government had been claiming that it would accord top priority to roads, power and health sectors, "however the fact is that the money allotted to these departments had not been spent".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border