MP govt not serious about development: Ajay Singh
Bhopal: The Leader of Opposition in Madhya Pradesh Assembly Ajay Singh on Thursday alleged that funds earmarked for developing infrastructure in the state lapsed due to apathy of ruling Shivraj Singh Chouhan government.
"It is a matter of shame that the state government, which makes tall claims on development, has allowed this much money to lapse," Singh said in a statement.
He said the government had been claiming that it would accord top priority to roads, power and health sectors, "however the fact is that the money allotted to these departments had not been spent".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users