MP govt of adopting partisan approach: Scindia
Gwalior: Accusing the Madhya Pradesh
government of adopting "partisan" approach, union minister
Jyotiraditya Scindia has said the action taken against the
Congress workers smacks of "Hitler`s rule" in the state.
"The action taken by the district administration
against the Congress workers smacks of Hitler`s rule in the
state," Scinidia told reporters along with the party MLA,
Tulsi Silavat in the Jail Superintendent`s office yesterday
after meeting the partymen lodged in the prison here.
The Union Minister of state for Commerce and Industry
also demanded that cases should be registered against both the
parties and not just against the opposition Congress.
Scindia was referring to recent arrest of Congress
workers by police when they laid a siege to Bahodpura police
station protesting against the police for not registering
cases against the BJP workers after the recent clash between
The minister also said protocal was violated as the
local corporator was not allowed to conduct the programme of
inauguration of a road in the city.
Meanwhile, senior BJP leader Jaibhan Singh Pavaiya
said Scindia had violated the jail manual by taking press
confererence in the jail superintendent`s room.
However, the Jail Superintendent B S Alaba said since
large number of people entered into the premises, he asked
the minister to sit in his room following which media persons
also entered inside it and spoke to Scindia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH