MP govt of adopting partisan approach: Scindia
Gwalior: Accusing the Madhya Pradesh
government of adopting "partisan" approach, union minister
Jyotiraditya Scindia has said the action taken against the
Congress workers smacks of "Hitler`s rule" in the state.
"The action taken by the district administration
against the Congress workers smacks of Hitler`s rule in the
state," Scinidia told reporters along with the party MLA,
Tulsi Silavat in the Jail Superintendent`s office yesterday
after meeting the partymen lodged in the prison here.
The Union Minister of state for Commerce and Industry
also demanded that cases should be registered against both the
parties and not just against the opposition Congress.
Scindia was referring to recent arrest of Congress
workers by police when they laid a siege to Bahodpura police
station protesting against the police for not registering
cases against the BJP workers after the recent clash between
The minister also said protocal was violated as the
local corporator was not allowed to conduct the programme of
inauguration of a road in the city.
Meanwhile, senior BJP leader Jaibhan Singh Pavaiya
said Scindia had violated the jail manual by taking press
confererence in the jail superintendent`s room.
However, the Jail Superintendent B S Alaba said since
large number of people entered into the premises, he asked
the minister to sit in his room following which media persons
also entered inside it and spoke to Scindia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling