MP govt sanctions 148 new posts for Eco Offences Bureau
Bhopal: In a bid to take effective action against corruption in Madhya Pradesh, the state government has sanctioned 148 new posts for Economic Offences Investigation Bureau.
A state cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister,
Shivraj Singh Chouhan here yesterday sanctioned 148 new posts
for Economic Offences Investigation Bureau with a view to
strengthen it, an official release said here today.
The posts sanctioned by the Cabinet are for three units -
economic information unit, corruption redressal unit and
technical unit - of the state Economic Offences Investigation
The various posts sanctioned by it are: 50 posts for
the economic information unit, 54 posts for corruption
redressal unit, 26 posts for technical unit and 18 posts for
The posts include Additional Superintendent of police,
Deputy Superintendent of Police, head constable and constable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach