MP govt sanctions 148 new posts for Eco Offences Bureau
Bhopal: In a bid to take effective action against corruption in Madhya Pradesh, the state government has sanctioned 148 new posts for Economic Offences Investigation Bureau.
A state cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister,
Shivraj Singh Chouhan here yesterday sanctioned 148 new posts
for Economic Offences Investigation Bureau with a view to
strengthen it, an official release said here today.
The posts sanctioned by the Cabinet are for three units -
economic information unit, corruption redressal unit and
technical unit - of the state Economic Offences Investigation
The various posts sanctioned by it are: 50 posts for
the economic information unit, 54 posts for corruption
redressal unit, 26 posts for technical unit and 18 posts for
The posts include Additional Superintendent of police,
Deputy Superintendent of Police, head constable and constable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed