MP govt sanctions 148 new posts for Eco Offences Bureau
Bhopal: In a bid to take effective action against corruption in Madhya Pradesh, the state government has sanctioned 148 new posts for Economic Offences Investigation Bureau.
A state cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister,
Shivraj Singh Chouhan here yesterday sanctioned 148 new posts
for Economic Offences Investigation Bureau with a view to
strengthen it, an official release said here today.
The posts sanctioned by the Cabinet are for three units -
economic information unit, corruption redressal unit and
technical unit - of the state Economic Offences Investigation
The various posts sanctioned by it are: 50 posts for
the economic information unit, 54 posts for corruption
redressal unit, 26 posts for technical unit and 18 posts for
The posts include Additional Superintendent of police,
Deputy Superintendent of Police, head constable and constable.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India