MP govt sanctions 148 new posts for Eco Offences Bureau
Bhopal: In a bid to take effective action against corruption in Madhya Pradesh, the state government has sanctioned 148 new posts for Economic Offences Investigation Bureau.
A state cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister,
Shivraj Singh Chouhan here yesterday sanctioned 148 new posts
for Economic Offences Investigation Bureau with a view to
strengthen it, an official release said here today.
The posts sanctioned by the Cabinet are for three units -
economic information unit, corruption redressal unit and
technical unit - of the state Economic Offences Investigation
The various posts sanctioned by it are: 50 posts for
the economic information unit, 54 posts for corruption
redressal unit, 26 posts for technical unit and 18 posts for
The posts include Additional Superintendent of police,
Deputy Superintendent of Police, head constable and constable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt