MP govt sanctions 148 new posts for Eco Offences Bureau
Bhopal: In a bid to take effective action against corruption in Madhya Pradesh, the state government has sanctioned 148 new posts for Economic Offences Investigation Bureau.
A state cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister,
Shivraj Singh Chouhan here yesterday sanctioned 148 new posts
for Economic Offences Investigation Bureau with a view to
strengthen it, an official release said here today.
The posts sanctioned by the Cabinet are for three units -
economic information unit, corruption redressal unit and
technical unit - of the state Economic Offences Investigation
The various posts sanctioned by it are: 50 posts for
the economic information unit, 54 posts for corruption
redressal unit, 26 posts for technical unit and 18 posts for
The posts include Additional Superintendent of police,
Deputy Superintendent of Police, head constable and constable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Lodha panel secretary accused BCCI selectors of taking sexual favours, reveals Ajay Shirke
- TMC govt cracks down on 'Narayani Sena', bans training camps in Cooch Behar district
- Brazil police say IOC's Patrick Hickey discussed illegal ticket sales
- TCS settles Orange County lawsuit for $26 mn; shares down
- Turkish military, US-led coalition launch major operation in northern Syria - officials