MP govt sets up committee to simplify govt processes
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh government has formed an empowered committee to simplify identified government processes in order to provide effective delivery of public services to the people.
"Establishment of efficient and expert processes is one of the most important targets of good governance apart from transparency, arrangement to take quick decisions and effective delivery of public services," a statement said today.
"The state government in its Vision Document 2008 had desired that every department`s processes should be simplified and de-centralised to the maximum. Simplification of processes will help citizens get services more easily and ensure saving of time and resources in internal administration system," it said.
The members of the committee include Director-General of RCVP Noronha Academy of Administration and Management, Director-General of Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Good Governance and Policy Analysis, Additional Chief Secretary/ Principal Secretary Finance, Additional Chief Secretary/ Principal Secretary Planning, Economics and Statistics.
Principal Secretary General Administration, Principal Secretary/Secretary Law and Legislative Affairs, Principal Secretary/Secretary Information Technology and three subject experts nominated by committee`s Chairperson, it said.
Principal Secretary/Secretary Public Service Management will be committee`s Member-Secretary.
As per terms of reference, the committee will endorse concerning department`s identified processes for simplification. It will also give suggestions regarding it and hold discussions on the feedback received from time to time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!