MP govt to bring out daily on lines of `Saamana`
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has said that the ruling BJP in the state will soon bring out a daily on the lines of the Shiv Sena mouthpiece "Saamana".
The Chief Minister made this announcement last night at a dinner hosted by him for officer bearers of the BJP`s state election cell, party spokespersons and organisational secretaries.
Chouhan said that the new daily can be used to take directly to the people, the views of the party and the government on various issues.
He said that people associated with the BJP would write in the proposed newspaper which would reach to around 10 lakh party workers in the state.
The dinner meeting lasted around three hours and during this time, the Chief Minister held detailed discussions with those present on the media strategy to be adopted by his government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’