MP govt to bring out daily on lines of `Saamana`
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has said that the ruling BJP in the state will soon bring out a daily on the lines of the Shiv Sena mouthpiece "Saamana".
The Chief Minister made this announcement last night at a dinner hosted by him for officer bearers of the BJP`s state election cell, party spokespersons and organisational secretaries.
Chouhan said that the new daily can be used to take directly to the people, the views of the party and the government on various issues.
He said that people associated with the BJP would write in the proposed newspaper which would reach to around 10 lakh party workers in the state.
The dinner meeting lasted around three hours and during this time, the Chief Minister held detailed discussions with those present on the media strategy to be adopted by his government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Hafiz Saeed's son-in-law masterminded terror attack on CRPF convoy in Pampore: Report
- Lionel Messi retirement: Argentine president, Diego Maradona ask him not to quit
- Global stocks extend losses, sterling near 30-year lows in Brexit aftermath
- Gunbattle breaks out between security forces, militants in J&K's Kupwara
- American Senator wants US to stop issuing visas to Indians