MP govt to give Rs 10L to kin of 3 jawans killed in Naxal strike
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh government on Wednesday announced compensation of Rs 10 lakh each for the kin of the three jawans from the state who were killed in the Naxal attack in Chhattisgarh.
The government directed the collectors of Satna, Morena and Anuppur districts to perform the last rites of the martyred jawans with full state honours.
The directives in this regard were issued by MP Chief Secretary Antony DeSa to the three collectors via video- conferencing, official sources said.
DeSa also directed them to provide compensation of Rs 10 lakh each to the kin of the slain jawans.
The three jawans from MP Manmohan Singh Parihar of Semri village in Satna district, Nahar Singh of Sethra Badai village in Morena district and Shobhnath Rathore of Harri village in Anuppur district were among the 16 people killed yesterday in a Naxal ambush on a security patrol in Sukma district of Chhattisgarh, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH HIGHLIGHTS: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - UEFA Champions League final
- Daniel Craig 'exhausted' from playing James Bond
- Narendra Modi government failed to create jobs, aid agriculture: Congress
- Daniel Craig 'exhausted' from playing James Bond says Judi Dench
- Give education, equality to girl child, urges Amitabh Bachchan