MP govt to give Rs 10L to kin of 3 jawans killed in Naxal strike
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh government on Wednesday announced compensation of Rs 10 lakh each for the kin of the three jawans from the state who were killed in the Naxal attack in Chhattisgarh.
The government directed the collectors of Satna, Morena and Anuppur districts to perform the last rites of the martyred jawans with full state honours.
The directives in this regard were issued by MP Chief Secretary Antony DeSa to the three collectors via video- conferencing, official sources said.
DeSa also directed them to provide compensation of Rs 10 lakh each to the kin of the slain jawans.
The three jawans from MP Manmohan Singh Parihar of Semri village in Satna district, Nahar Singh of Sethra Badai village in Morena district and Shobhnath Rathore of Harri village in Anuppur district were among the 16 people killed yesterday in a Naxal ambush on a security patrol in Sukma district of Chhattisgarh, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about