MP govt turns down Raghavji`s request for govt teacher as PA
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh government has denied permission to former state Finance Minister Raghavji to have a government school teacher as his Personal Assistant (PA).
Official sources said that Raghavji, who was charged with sodomy spent 39 days in jail and on his release, he wanted a 38-year-old school teacher from Vidisha, Naresh Raghuvanshi be appointed as his PA.
Raghavji met the Vidisha District Collector in this connection soon after his release but he refused to help the former minister.
According to sources, the senior MLA also met the principal secretary of the General Administration Department (GAD) K Suresh yesterday and urged him to issue orders appointing Raghuvanshi as his PA.
They said Raghavji tried to persuade Suresh for about half-an-hour but failed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'