`MP govt working to make Azad`s dreams a reality`
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has said the state government is working towards making freedom fighter Chandrashekhar Azad`s dreams a reality.
Azad`s dream was that no one should remain sad, hungry and destitute and that all should be healthy, educated and live with dignity.
The state government is trying to give a practical shape to all these ideals through planned implementation, Chouhan said, while inaugurating the Azad Smriti Mandir built at a cost of Rs 1.17 crore at Chandrashekhar Azad Nagar (Bhabra) in Alirajpur district yesterday.
Besides a life-size statue of Chandrashekhar Azad, 44 display boards have also been installed at the memorial showcasing life and deeds of Azad.
The state government will work towards building the state as envisioned by Azad, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy