MP HC asks Rajasthan ATS to present Ajmer blast suspect
Indore: Madhya Pradesh High Court has
directed the Rajasthan ATS to produce a suspect in the Ajmer
blast before it on May 21.
A division bench of the HC, comprising Justice A K
Shrivastava and Justice N K Modi yesterday also issued
notices on the respondents including Rajasthan government, CBI
and Rajasthan ATS.
The order came on a habeas corpus petition filed by the
family of Ajmer blast suspect Chandrashekhar Barod (40), who
alleged that the respondents have not provided information
about Chandrashekhar`s whereabouts after he was picked up by
them from Nadvoday School at Arnaya Kala in Shajapur district.
Barod`s advocate Bhuvan Deshmukh said that the Rajasthan
ATS and CBI arrested Chandrashekhar unlawfully and he was
forced to sit in a SUV on April 30.
Chandrashekhar had gone to fetch his daughter home from
school when he was taken away, the petition said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH