MP Health Minister resigns
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh Health Minister, Anoop Mishra on Friday submitted his resignation to the state Chief Minister, Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
Giving this information, the state BJP president, Prabhat Jha told a news agency that by giving his resignation, Mishra had upheld the highest moral values in politics.
Mishra`s name figured in a controversy a few days ago, when a 17-year-old youth was killed in Bela village on the outskirts of his home town Gwalior following a dispute over
the construction of a boundary wall for the IPS College run by his wife.
"Mishra`s resignation also proved that the BJP did not indulge in idle talk and does what it says," Jha added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!