MP Health Minister resigns
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh Health Minister, Anoop Mishra on Friday submitted his resignation to the state Chief Minister, Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
Giving this information, the state BJP president, Prabhat Jha told a news agency that by giving his resignation, Mishra had upheld the highest moral values in politics.
Mishra`s name figured in a controversy a few days ago, when a 17-year-old youth was killed in Bela village on the outskirts of his home town Gwalior following a dispute over
the construction of a boundary wall for the IPS College run by his wife.
"Mishra`s resignation also proved that the BJP did not indulge in idle talk and does what it says," Jha added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Meet Kirti Bharti, the new topper of Bihar Intermediate exams in Arts stream!
- Agra boy seeks PM Modi, CM Akhilesh's help for his blood cancer treatment
- Armoured cars now mandatory to accompany security forces in Kashmir
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II
- IND Vs WI: Ajinkya Rahane relishing West Indies challenge as the new Vice Captain
- 'Humiliated' Quami Ekta Dal blames Akhilesh Yadav for cancellation of merger
- Europe presses Britain for quick exit to limit global fallout
- Brain dead driver gives new lease of life to seven people
- Al Qaeda praises Orlando gunman; asks jihadists to target white Americans instead of gays