MP Health Minister resigns
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh Health Minister, Anoop Mishra on Friday submitted his resignation to the state Chief Minister, Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
Giving this information, the state BJP president, Prabhat Jha told a news agency that by giving his resignation, Mishra had upheld the highest moral values in politics.
Mishra`s name figured in a controversy a few days ago, when a 17-year-old youth was killed in Bela village on the outskirts of his home town Gwalior following a dispute over
the construction of a boundary wall for the IPS College run by his wife.
"Mishra`s resignation also proved that the BJP did not indulge in idle talk and does what it says," Jha added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!
- Say goodbye to your acidity woes with these ten simple tips!
- India prays for Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa; PM, Army Chief visit hospital