MP Health Minister resigns
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh Health Minister, Anoop Mishra on Friday submitted his resignation to the state Chief Minister, Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
Giving this information, the state BJP president, Prabhat Jha told a news agency that by giving his resignation, Mishra had upheld the highest moral values in politics.
Mishra`s name figured in a controversy a few days ago, when a 17-year-old youth was killed in Bela village on the outskirts of his home town Gwalior following a dispute over
the construction of a boundary wall for the IPS College run by his wife.
"Mishra`s resignation also proved that the BJP did not indulge in idle talk and does what it says," Jha added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip