MP Health Minister resigns
Bhopal: The Madhya Pradesh Health Minister, Anoop Mishra on Friday submitted his resignation to the state Chief Minister, Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
Giving this information, the state BJP president, Prabhat Jha told a news agency that by giving his resignation, Mishra had upheld the highest moral values in politics.
Mishra`s name figured in a controversy a few days ago, when a 17-year-old youth was killed in Bela village on the outskirts of his home town Gwalior following a dispute over
the construction of a boundary wall for the IPS College run by his wife.
"Mishra`s resignation also proved that the BJP did not indulge in idle talk and does what it says," Jha added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi addresses public meeting in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US