MP High Court stays warrant against Nirmal Baba
Jabalpur: Madhya Pradesh High Court on Friday stayed the serving of a warrant against Nirmaljit Singh Narula alias Nirmal Baba as directed by a lower court.
Justice RC Mishra, who ordered stay on serving the warrant, fixed August 9 as the date for the final hearing in the case.
On hearing a petition against the self-proclaimed godman, the Sagar-Bina district court had earlier given directive for registering a case against him and also asked for serving a warrant against him.
Advocate Satish Chandra Dutt, who appeared for Nirmal Baba, sought that the serving of the warrant be stayed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you