MP High Court stays warrant against Nirmal Baba
Jabalpur: Madhya Pradesh High Court on Friday stayed the serving of a warrant against Nirmaljit Singh Narula alias Nirmal Baba as directed by a lower court.
Justice RC Mishra, who ordered stay on serving the warrant, fixed August 9 as the date for the final hearing in the case.
On hearing a petition against the self-proclaimed godman, the Sagar-Bina district court had earlier given directive for registering a case against him and also asked for serving a warrant against him.
Advocate Satish Chandra Dutt, who appeared for Nirmal Baba, sought that the serving of the warrant be stayed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city