MP most corrupt state in the country: Kamal Nath
Nagpur: Union Minister for Urban Development
Kamal Nath on Saturday dubbed the BJP-ruled government in Madhya
Pradesh as the "most corrupt" in the country.
"The MP government is most corrupt in the country. A
number of babus have been exposed for corrupt practices and
huge amount of cash recovered from them and now it would be
the turn of ruling party leaders in the state," Nath, who
represents Chhindwara in the state, told reporters here.
About the possibility of Congress general secretary
Rahul Gandhi leading the Congress party, Nath said there is a
demand from the party workers and it was upto him to decide.
On the prospects of Congress in the Uttar Pradesh Assembly
elections, he said the party would do extremely well and there
is no question of imposing President`s rule in the state.
He also informed that phase II projects of the Central
government`s ambitious Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal
Mission (JNNURM) would be launched soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Team India, South Africa arrive for second T20 match
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?