MP most corrupt state in the country: Kamal Nath
Nagpur: Union Minister for Urban Development
Kamal Nath on Saturday dubbed the BJP-ruled government in Madhya
Pradesh as the "most corrupt" in the country.
"The MP government is most corrupt in the country. A
number of babus have been exposed for corrupt practices and
huge amount of cash recovered from them and now it would be
the turn of ruling party leaders in the state," Nath, who
represents Chhindwara in the state, told reporters here.
About the possibility of Congress general secretary
Rahul Gandhi leading the Congress party, Nath said there is a
demand from the party workers and it was upto him to decide.
On the prospects of Congress in the Uttar Pradesh Assembly
elections, he said the party would do extremely well and there
is no question of imposing President`s rule in the state.
He also informed that phase II projects of the Central
government`s ambitious Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal
Mission (JNNURM) would be launched soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: Panel discussion on students turning traitors at JNU - Part IV
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"