MP most corrupt state in the country: Kamal Nath
Nagpur: Union Minister for Urban Development
Kamal Nath on Saturday dubbed the BJP-ruled government in Madhya
Pradesh as the "most corrupt" in the country.
"The MP government is most corrupt in the country. A
number of babus have been exposed for corrupt practices and
huge amount of cash recovered from them and now it would be
the turn of ruling party leaders in the state," Nath, who
represents Chhindwara in the state, told reporters here.
About the possibility of Congress general secretary
Rahul Gandhi leading the Congress party, Nath said there is a
demand from the party workers and it was upto him to decide.
On the prospects of Congress in the Uttar Pradesh Assembly
elections, he said the party would do extremely well and there
is no question of imposing President`s rule in the state.
He also informed that phase II projects of the Central
government`s ambitious Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal
Mission (JNNURM) would be launched soon.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India