MP: One more swine flu death in Indore
Indore: Swine flu on Monday claimed the life of a 39-year-old man here, taking the total number of deaths due to the H1N1 virus to five in Indore this season, health department officials said.
The victim, Mahendra Singh Thakur succumbed to the disease at a private hospital, they said.
Thakur had been admitted to the hospital in a serious condition around ten days back, they said, adding that so far five persons had lost their lives at private hospitals here due to the disease.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi