MP: One more swine flu death in Indore
Indore: Swine flu on Monday claimed the life of a 39-year-old man here, taking the total number of deaths due to the H1N1 virus to five in Indore this season, health department officials said.
The victim, Mahendra Singh Thakur succumbed to the disease at a private hospital, they said.
Thakur had been admitted to the hospital in a serious condition around ten days back, they said, adding that so far five persons had lost their lives at private hospitals here due to the disease.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India