MP pilgrims injured in Bihar road accident
Bhabhua: At least 15 pilgrims from Madhya Pradesh were injured on Thursday when a truck carrying them overturned near Muthani crossing on NH-2 under Mohania police station in Bihar`s Kaimur district, the police said.
The mishap took place as the truck carrying about 20 pilgrims lost control and overturned injuring 15 of them.
The injured were admitted to a sub-divisional hospital where the condition of four was stated to be serious, the sources said.
The pilgrims were returning to their native place at Maihar in Satna district of Madhya Pradesh after pilgrimage to Rajrappa in Jharkhand, Das said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next