MP pilgrims injured in Bihar road accident
Bhabhua: At least 15 pilgrims from Madhya Pradesh were injured on Thursday when a truck carrying them overturned near Muthani crossing on NH-2 under Mohania police station in Bihar`s Kaimur district, the police said.
The mishap took place as the truck carrying about 20 pilgrims lost control and overturned injuring 15 of them.
The injured were admitted to a sub-divisional hospital where the condition of four was stated to be serious, the sources said.
The pilgrims were returning to their native place at Maihar in Satna district of Madhya Pradesh after pilgrimage to Rajrappa in Jharkhand, Das said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Bahrain busts weapons depot, five men arrested for planning bombings
- Olympics 2016: Ban Russians from all Rio sports - US anti-doping boss
- Facebook's solar-powered internet plane Aquila takes maiden flight!- Watch
- Flood warning issued in areas near Cauvery river in Tamil Nadu
- AAP has become shelter of comedians not having ideology, says BJP