MP pilgrims injured in Bihar road accident
Bhabhua: At least 15 pilgrims from Madhya Pradesh were injured on Thursday when a truck carrying them overturned near Muthani crossing on NH-2 under Mohania police station in Bihar`s Kaimur district, the police said.
The mishap took place as the truck carrying about 20 pilgrims lost control and overturned injuring 15 of them.
The injured were admitted to a sub-divisional hospital where the condition of four was stated to be serious, the sources said.
The pilgrims were returning to their native place at Maihar in Satna district of Madhya Pradesh after pilgrimage to Rajrappa in Jharkhand, Das said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- US Open: Ramkumar Ramanathan falls in first round of qualifiers
- Gems, jewellery exports up about 12% in Apr-Jul FY17
- India responds to Pakistan's offer for talks, says will discuss only cross-border terror
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: This man doesn't give a damn to traffic rules, threatens people on Noida roads; his car has VIP horn - WATCH
- Mercedes GLE 400 4MATIC petrol variant launched in India at Rs 74.9 lakh