MP sanctions more posts for judges
Bhopal: In a bid to expedite disposal of huge backlog of cases, Madhya Pradesh Government on Tuesday decided to sanction 100 posts each of Additional District and Sessions Judge, Civil Judge Class-I and Judicial Magistrate Class-I as recommended by the 13th Finance Commission`s high level monitoring committee.
The decision in this regard was taken by the state cabinet at its meeting chaired by the Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, official sources said.
Besides, 1300 posts of the contract staff would also be created for assisting judicial officers. The tenure of these contractual posts would be till March 31, 2015, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on