MP sanctions more posts for judges
Bhopal: In a bid to expedite disposal of huge backlog of cases, Madhya Pradesh Government on Tuesday decided to sanction 100 posts each of Additional District and Sessions Judge, Civil Judge Class-I and Judicial Magistrate Class-I as recommended by the 13th Finance Commission`s high level monitoring committee.
The decision in this regard was taken by the state cabinet at its meeting chaired by the Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, official sources said.
Besides, 1300 posts of the contract staff would also be created for assisting judicial officers. The tenure of these contractual posts would be till March 31, 2015, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth