MP sanctions more posts for judges
Bhopal: To expedite disposal of the huge backlog of cases, Madhya Pradesh Government on Tuesday decided to sanction 100 posts each of Additional District and Sessions Judge, Civil Judge Class-I and Judicial Magistrate Class-I as recommended by the 13th Finance Commission`s high level monitoring committee.
The decision in this regard was taken by the state cabinet at its meeting chaired by Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, official sources said.
Besides, 1300 posts of contract staff would also be created for assisting judicial officers. The tenure of these contractual posts would be till March 31, 2015, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Live: Jayalalithaa's mortal remains taken to Rajaji Hall for people to pay last respects
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what