MP sanctions more posts for judges
Bhopal: To expedite disposal of the huge backlog of cases, Madhya Pradesh Government on Tuesday decided to sanction 100 posts each of Additional District and Sessions Judge, Civil Judge Class-I and Judicial Magistrate Class-I as recommended by the 13th Finance Commission`s high level monitoring committee.
The decision in this regard was taken by the state cabinet at its meeting chaired by Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, official sources said.
Besides, 1300 posts of contract staff would also be created for assisting judicial officers. The tenure of these contractual posts would be till March 31, 2015, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NASA inflates spare room in space
- Bihar Class 10th Result 2016, BSEB 10th Result 2016: Bihar Board Matric Class 10 Results 2016 (biharboard.bih.nic.in) to be declared today on May 29
- Kiran Bedi to assume charge as Lt Governor of Puducherry today
- Trials of Talgo train to commence today: Know more about it
- Cristiano Ronaldo strikes shoot-out winner as Real Madrid crowned kings of Europe