MP selected for `National e-governance Award`
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh has been selected
for "National e-governance Award" for its initiatives in the
IT sector, official sources said on Sunday.
The award will be given to the state during the two-
day 15th national conference on e-governance to be held at
Bhubaneshwar from February 10.
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has congratulated
the officials whose efforts have led to the honour for the
The awards were announced under seven categories and
Madhya Pradesh bagged honour in one of them. The award is
given every year by the Central Government.
The State Government`s e-governance project in Gwalior
district has fetched the award. Under the project, 75 public
services spanning 13 departments were successful delivered
through 48 Janmitra Samadhan Kendras benefiting 3.86 lakh
applicants, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA