MP selected for `National e-governance Award`
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh has been selected
for "National e-governance Award" for its initiatives in the
IT sector, official sources said on Sunday.
The award will be given to the state during the two-
day 15th national conference on e-governance to be held at
Bhubaneshwar from February 10.
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has congratulated
the officials whose efforts have led to the honour for the
The awards were announced under seven categories and
Madhya Pradesh bagged honour in one of them. The award is
given every year by the Central Government.
The State Government`s e-governance project in Gwalior
district has fetched the award. Under the project, 75 public
services spanning 13 departments were successful delivered
through 48 Janmitra Samadhan Kendras benefiting 3.86 lakh
applicants, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'