MP selected for `National e-governance Award`
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh has been selected
for "National e-governance Award" for its initiatives in the
IT sector, official sources said on Sunday.
The award will be given to the state during the two-
day 15th national conference on e-governance to be held at
Bhubaneshwar from February 10.
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has congratulated
the officials whose efforts have led to the honour for the
The awards were announced under seven categories and
Madhya Pradesh bagged honour in one of them. The award is
given every year by the Central Government.
The State Government`s e-governance project in Gwalior
district has fetched the award. Under the project, 75 public
services spanning 13 departments were successful delivered
through 48 Janmitra Samadhan Kendras benefiting 3.86 lakh
applicants, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed