MP selected for `National e-governance Award`
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh has been selected
for "National e-governance Award" for its initiatives in the
IT sector, official sources said on Sunday.
The award will be given to the state during the two-
day 15th national conference on e-governance to be held at
Bhubaneshwar from February 10.
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has congratulated
the officials whose efforts have led to the honour for the
The awards were announced under seven categories and
Madhya Pradesh bagged honour in one of them. The award is
given every year by the Central Government.
The State Government`s e-governance project in Gwalior
district has fetched the award. Under the project, 75 public
services spanning 13 departments were successful delivered
through 48 Janmitra Samadhan Kendras benefiting 3.86 lakh
applicants, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested