MP "teacher" held for cheating, forgery
Balaghat: A man who got a job of
government teacher after furnishing a fake marksheet was on Saturday
arrested, police said.
Ashok Kumar Uike became assistant teacher of science
in the Government Higher Secondary School at Dora here some
time back after furnishing a fake BSc course marksheet of
Bundelkhand University, Jhansi, they said.
On the basis on the fake degree, he also took
admission in the law degree course and wrote the tests, police
Uike was booked under IPC sections 420 (cheating), 468
(forgery for purpose of cheating) and 471 (using as genuine a
forged document), among others, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites