MP "teacher" held for cheating, forgery
Balaghat: A man who got a job of
government teacher after furnishing a fake marksheet was on Saturday
arrested, police said.
Ashok Kumar Uike became assistant teacher of science
in the Government Higher Secondary School at Dora here some
time back after furnishing a fake BSc course marksheet of
Bundelkhand University, Jhansi, they said.
On the basis on the fake degree, he also took
admission in the law degree course and wrote the tests, police
Uike was booked under IPC sections 420 (cheating), 468
(forgery for purpose of cheating) and 471 (using as genuine a
forged document), among others, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?