MP "teacher" held for cheating, forgery
Balaghat: A man who got a job of
government teacher after furnishing a fake marksheet was on Saturday
arrested, police said.
Ashok Kumar Uike became assistant teacher of science
in the Government Higher Secondary School at Dora here some
time back after furnishing a fake BSc course marksheet of
Bundelkhand University, Jhansi, they said.
On the basis on the fake degree, he also took
admission in the law degree course and wrote the tests, police
Uike was booked under IPC sections 420 (cheating), 468
(forgery for purpose of cheating) and 471 (using as genuine a
forged document), among others, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA