MP teacher shoots and injures principal over transfer dispute
Anuppur (MP): A teacher shot at his own principal today after a dispute in the government school at Rampur, about 12 km away from here in the neighbouring Shahdol district, the police said.
Arvind Singh Chouhan, who is posted as a teacher in a government school had a dispute with principal R N Singh over the former`s transfer to some other place.
Chouhan reached the school along with two associates on a motorcycle and asked the principal to take steps to cancel his transfer, which led to a dispute, after which he shot at him and escaped, the police said.
The injured principal was admitted in the Anuppur district hospital from where he was referred to the Shahdol district hospital for treatment, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Is it Hardik Patel in this viral MMS Sex Video?