MP teacher shoots and injures principal over transfer dispute
Anuppur (MP): A teacher shot at his own principal today after a dispute in the government school at Rampur, about 12 km away from here in the neighbouring Shahdol district, the police said.
Arvind Singh Chouhan, who is posted as a teacher in a government school had a dispute with principal R N Singh over the former`s transfer to some other place.
Chouhan reached the school along with two associates on a motorcycle and asked the principal to take steps to cancel his transfer, which led to a dispute, after which he shot at him and escaped, the police said.
The injured principal was admitted in the Anuppur district hospital from where he was referred to the Shahdol district hospital for treatment, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists?
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part II
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part III
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part IV
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- Pacer Neil Wagner bags six wickets as New Zealand restrict Zimbabwe to 164 on Day 1
- Price rise: FM Jaitley counters Rahul Gandhi, says bluster no match to statistics
- Indian men's hockey team go down 1-4 to Spain in Rio Olympics preparation match
- When Microsoft almost bought Yahoo for $45 billion!
- HC tells cops to act if offence made out against Owaisi