MP to take farmers` consent before acquiring land
Indore: Madhya Pradesh Government will take
care of farmers` interests while acquiring their land for
industrial projects, State`s Industries Minister, Kailash
Vijaywargiya said here on Friday.
"We will acquire farmers land for the industrial
projects only after taking their consent," Vijaywargiya told
reporters after a programme here.
To a question, he said that Land Acquisition Act is
there, but while acquiring land for industries the government
would take care of farmers` interests.
The farmers under the banner of Bhartiya Kisan Sangh
had organised a massive protest here recently against the
present Land Acquisition Act and demanded it to be replaced
with a new one.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users