MP town normal after communal clash
Raisen (MP): Curfew in Obaidullaganj, about
35 km away from Bhopal, was relaxed for sometime on Tuesday after
law and order situation improved in the town, which had
witnessed a communal clash early this week.
Prohibitory ordered were relaxed for half-an-hour in
the morning for all and one hour in the evening for women,
district in-charge SP Awdhesh Goswami told agency.
"Situation in the town is tense but under control and no
untoward incident was reported since yesterday afternoon," he
There were clashes between members of two communities
and a person was killed on Sunday night.
A case has been registered against 37 people belonging
to both the communities and 22 have been arrested so far,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price