MP: Two arrested for taking Rs 2000 bribe
Indore: Lokayukta police Wednesday arrested a Indore division Housing Board clerk and a property agent for accepting a bribe of Rs 2000 from a client for renaming the housing documents.
UDC Rameshwar Parmar and property agent were booked under Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988, following a raid by the Lokayukta sleuths.
The raid was conducted on a complaint filed by one Vineet Tiwari who wanted to change the name of his deceased father`s house in his favour at Nanda Nagar locality here, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video