MP: Two arrested for taking Rs 2000 bribe
Indore: Lokayukta police Wednesday arrested a Indore division Housing Board clerk and a property agent for accepting a bribe of Rs 2000 from a client for renaming the housing documents.
UDC Rameshwar Parmar and property agent were booked under Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988, following a raid by the Lokayukta sleuths.
The raid was conducted on a complaint filed by one Vineet Tiwari who wanted to change the name of his deceased father`s house in his favour at Nanda Nagar locality here, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!