MP: Two bodies recovered in separate incidents
Indore: Bodies of two persons were Tuesday recovered from water reservoirs in different localities of the city, police said.
Body of an unidentified youth was recovered from a pond in the regional park this morning, Bhanwarkua Thana In-charge Ashok Tiwari said without divulging any further details.
In another incident, body of 40-year old woman, identified as Rajubaee was spotted at a deserted well near a plastic factory, Chatripura police said.
The woman had gone missing since March 15, they added.
Both the bodies were sent for post-mortem, police said adding that further investigation into the case was on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Disruption of Parliament not acceptable, for God's sake, do your job: President Pranab Mukherjee to MPs