MPPEB scam: Court issues notice against mining baron Sharma
Bhopal: A local court here on Saturday issued a lookout notice against mining baron Sudhir Sharma in connection with his alleged involvement in the Madhya Pradesh Professional Board Examination (MPPBE) scam.
The notice was issued by the court of Chief Judicial Magistrate (CJM) Pankaj Maheshwari on an application filed by the Special Task Force (STF) which is probing the scam.
The STF has already announced a reward of Rs 5,000 against him after he failed to respond to the notices served on him.
The court has directed Sharma to surrender before July 21, a senior STF official said.
The STF also searched his residence in Aakriti Garden, but it yielded no results, he said.
The official said that Sharma keeps changing his location and might try to escape abroad, which is why the lookout notice has been issued against him.
The STF has twice questioned Sharma in connection with the scam.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today
- Baaghi tweet review: First day first show!