MP`s Assembly monsoon session from July 16
Bhopal: A 12-day monsoon session of the of Madhya Pradesh Assembly will be held here from July 16.
Stating this, the secretary of the State assembly, Rajkumar Pandey said the notification for the session was issued on Tuesday.
The Secretary said during the 12-day session, a total of 10 sittings would be held as there would be holiday on July 21 and 22.
This will be the 13th session of the Madhya Pradesh Assembly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam