MP`s Assembly monsoon session from July 16
Bhopal: A 12-day monsoon session of the of Madhya Pradesh Assembly will be held here from July 16.
Stating this, the secretary of the State assembly, Rajkumar Pandey said the notification for the session was issued on Tuesday.
The Secretary said during the 12-day session, a total of 10 sittings would be held as there would be holiday on July 21 and 22.
This will be the 13th session of the Madhya Pradesh Assembly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days